Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lazy Sunday....

Tucker is resting today nicely. We have increased his sedation so they could possibly try to raise the paralysis tonight or tomorrow again. That is about all that has changed today. The usual new iv's, tweeking of the fluids...that kind of stuff is always going on but nothing other than that.

I started a new book by James Patterson. (thank you mom) The library isn't open on the weekends so I was unable to go and get the 4th Twilight book to read....maybe tomorrow I will go. (gotta read about the wedding being planned--heard #4 is the best of all of them so far) I know Sheena and Alisha will be very proud of me getting as far as I have on them.

I talked to my mom today, I talk to her every day but today I got to put in a request for a package with date-fill cookies and some donuts. She is at Gram Peters house, her mothers house, in up state NY...Gram makes the best donuts!!! (Hi Gram) So I will definitely be looking for that package soon...too bad she couldn't throw in some cheese curd as well (hint hint) Love you mom!!!!

SO, I don't want to jinx it but......quiet day. Todd went to see the tall ships that were in the harbour today so I will post pictures of them later.

2 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

I am glad things have been quiet. I bet the boats were really pretty too, I can't wait to see photos.

Hugs to Tucker!

Anonymous said...

I hope it all continues to go well.

Can't wait to see the photos of the ships I'd love to go see something like that!