Monday, October 13, 2008

#12 of 31--Getting Down with BUZZZY

Sunday proved to be another busy day. My brother and his wife came down to help me with a surprise gift for Todd for his birthday. OF course when we went to get it put all together--as always-we run into a snag. A BIG SNAG. This is the first time that I have been able to order something and get something for Todd that he has no idea about.
I started painting the diningroom the chocolate brown I bought...I think I am going to like it. I had to throw a coat on it within an hour because that was the excuse I gave Todd for Joelle coming to the city. Aaron was supposed to go to work and Joelle was going to help me paint. However after we did all the running around to find what we needed to make the project work it was 3pm and Todd got off work at 5pm. Needlesstosay-it was a very busy day.

No comments: