Monday, October 13, 2008

#13 of 31--Getting Down with HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today is Todd's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART! I think we will celebrate while his family is in this weekend for the Buddy Walk. The cake and ice cream part.

OK, so now I can fill you in on the birthday present. I bought the stuff to convert our little frig that is in the basement into a kegorator! I ordered the stuff and had it sent to work so Todd wouldn't see it. I ordered the CO2 bottle and checked the local liquor store to ensure they had what I needed for completion. Sunday comes , Aaron is here to convert it for me and a damn pony keg wont fit in the frig that we have. CRRRRRAP. So, we check Home Depot, Nebraska Furniture mart..all the frig's that would work are still 300.00. NOT DOING THAT. So, I try craigslist and find an apartment size for 80.00 in Merriam. Off I go. Home at 230, Aaron starts getting it all hooked up and I go for the beer and the CO2 fill up. 300 it is done and Aaron is on his way home. I still haven't gotten any painting done, so I slap some paint on the dining room walls and call it good. Todd comes home. Decides he is going to mow the yard, goes to the garage and there it is. SURPRISE!! Ice cold, from the tap...BEEEEER. I think he liked his gift.
As for me. I am exhausted. The house is a disaster area with all the playroom stuff in the living room while I paint, not to mention the kitchen after Hunter made cookies last night.
Oh well, I will be home tonight to work on it all.

Again, I hope you have a wonderful Birthday Toddy. WE LOVE YOU.

3 comments:

Rachel Dominguez said...

Awweee how sweet are you? What a great gift.

Happy Birthday Todd!

Rachel

PS....I CAN NOT GET MELANA TO WATCH SIGNING TIMES!!!!! She will only watch maybe 2 minutes of it.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Happy Birthday Toddee!

Karen, Another award for you. Check out my blog for details.

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

What an awesome gift!!! I will have to keep that one in mind.

Happy Birthday Todd!!!