Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!



I hope everyone has a great day with their loved ones! We are staying home, having pizza and playing games. I decided this year that Valentines day has become way too commercial and I was not spending money on it-not even in cards. I made Todd a card this year and Hunter and I cut out decorations and put them up in the kitchen last night. I must say, it looks pretty darn good. I bought a few little prizes for the games we are going to play-bingo, uno, and some others. We have our good friends Krissa and Gary coming over as well. After the kiddos go to bed I am hoping to spend some time with Todd, he is long overdue for the message he keeps asking for-and I am always cranky about giving. (I really need to work on my crankiness)
Anyway, love to all. I have so many little families that need prayers this month, keep them in your heart today......Chelsea, Bella and Ava.

No comments: