Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Rain,Rain, GO AWAY (Entry #16)

OMG I cannot get over this rain. I feel like a drowned rat. It is good for the yards but not for the hair, if you dare go out in it. Flooding will soon occur with the fast amounts we are getting.
Tucker had a cardiology appointment today, his 6 month checkup. He was 32 inches long and 24 lbs. 1 oz. That is a loss according to our nutritionist scales, but each scale weighs a little different, plus Tucker wouldn’t hold still enough for it to take an accurate one so we picked a number it kept coming back to. Dr Kaine says all is well. Tucker can have his adenoids taken out if Dr Weatherly (ENT Doc )wants to do that, and he recommends we do it before another heart surgery. Actually IF the adenoids are the problem with the gunky sound it could actually improve his saturation's in his blood and take away some of his blue color. So, I will put a phone call in to Dr Weatherly tomorrow and let him know cardio said go ahead, his heart is very stable and will be fine for such a “minor” surgery. I stress “minor” because nothing is MINOR with Tucker.
I went to OT/PT while I was there to see if his sure step shoes were in yet, try to save a trip go. Figures, now next Thursday will take us there again for the shoes.

1 comment:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Glad to hear Tucker's heart is doing good! Poor guy having to go through yet another type of surgery.