Thursday, August 12, 2010

UGH.....T G I F tomorrow!!!

What a week. Training on a new computer system, new duties at work, Todd is out of town, Hunter is out of town so it is just Tucker and I. So no rest for mommy. Right from work into demanding child....but I do get lots of kisses and hugs from him so that makes it better!

I have lots to post but Todd took the lap top and I am on the SNAIL...SNAIL...SNAIL....so I cant do pictures right now.

I am looking forward to a weekend at home with some sun and relaxation. NOT. Hunter comes home and I have to take her back and forth to work each day and she wants me to tote her and her friends to Zona Rosa......the life as a mommy.... I do however hope to get some stuff done inbetween the windshield time, like clean my toilets (they are gross) and maybe get some painting done. (that is a big fat jump getting that done but I must show determination)

I hope everyone is well and doing great. Have a nice weekend!!!

No comments: