Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekend "to-do's"


OK. So I love to do crafts and be crafty. I have been looking for a new set of canvas boxes for our shoes. The ones I have are off white-ish and just bland with the new paint job in the hallway and up the stairs.....but Walmart wants 9.00 each to replace them in assorted colors. SO, I painted them. TOOOOO cute right? I am so happy with the way they turned out and it didnt cost me a dime. I LOVE PAINT, dont really love to do it but it is amazing what a new fresh color will do.
OK so then. On to a project I found in Family Fun. (love this magazine too) I am trying harder and harder to recycle things. I have made two more koolaid bags this weekend for friends and just attempted a "snack container" made of plastic bottle bottoms. Adorable for cheerios or the snack of choice in our house CHEESE IT's. Cute right. Just the cost of a zipper, 1.49 but probably could be found cheaper upon looking. SO, my little friends these cutie containers just might be one of your next gifts. :)

Other than that, some cleaning, touching up on painting some more (ugh I will be glad when it is completely done) mopping and the normal "wifey" duties.

Hunter had a singing competition today and they got a 1 , 1, 1 and a 1-, which means they are going to state !!!!

Todd is working and that about sums up the Bryant household.

1 comment:

kimk said...

impressive!