Friday, June 19, 2009

T W O (2) days and I guess I have to pack now...

I have had the suitcases out and they have accumulated a few things on top, but have yet to crack mine open. It just makes everything so real. SOOOOO... I guess I have to take my piles of stuff and put them inside now, start marking off my lists of things to pack as they go in, check and double check Tuckers stuff and face the MUSIC--THE LOUD MUSIC (the kind Tucker likes) and get ready to GO!!!!!

The most important thing of all has been done....we had Tucker blessed last night. I have always had him blessed before surgery and during recovery if we need. It is such a comfort to ask for special care of Tucker, to get a Preisthood blessing,,,,this is something I deeply believe in. Tucker is a special boy and our Heavenly Father has great things in store for him.

No comments: