Friday, June 19, 2009

Precious GOLD....friends, old and new

Friends….THEY ROCK!!! It is amazing the things that can be done with a great support system. I have ran into so many last minute things that have thrown me into a whirlwind only to be picked back up by FRIENDS!!!

Hotel issues, that thanks to Kim are being addressed without me calling around getting more and more frazzled….she is handling it. Lisa who just called to offer dinner and help packing/cleaning/playing with Tucker..anything I need. Alisha keeping the site looking nice and up to date and ready to post any and all updates while we are in Boston. There are others who are part of my family, Carla…who comes and helps with birthday parties, or helps paint,…who is there no matter what! I don’t ask for help, with me you have to force it usually…I am very thankful for my “forceful” friends.

I want to thank ALL of my friends….you are such a support system. You , every single one of you, love Tucker with all your hearts and I am so grateful.

I can’t name all of you but you know who you are…..and I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

1 comment:

Zachery&Allie*Mommy said...

omg. I watched that viedo of Tucker dancing...that is the cutest thing ever..he really likes to dance huh? Kepping you guys in our thoughts and prayers..