Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I wish I would have thought of that....



I have to say, this is one of the best things created. For anyone who has to pull medicine each night, morning and noon, this little thing is awesome. IF your pharmacy doesn't carry them, you might be able to get a few from Mercy. You just tip the bottle upside down and the medicine runs to you, insert syringe and "presto". No pouring the med out into something and having to pour it back in after you have the correct amount. I have reused these that I have over and over again, taking them from one bottle to the next.
For a small amount of plastic, what an awesome idea......sure wish I would have thought of it. Maybe I could be soaking in the sun somewhere tropical instead of working. :)

2 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

That is a good idea! I know exactly what you mean about remeasuring!

Anonymous said...

Target carries them and they gave us some for our tylenol and motrin bottles too!