I just have to stop reading into everything that happens. Today, you will never guess what happened. I put a call into ENT once again about doing a maintenance antibiotic for Tucker until the surgery on the 27th and low and behold...THEY DON'T HAVE HIM ON THE SCHEDULE!!! Talk about almost losing it....WHAT? I just laughed at the gal, "your kidding me right"????? Please tell me your joking. NOPE, don't know whose mistake but someone didn't put it on, he was set and scheduled in PAT (pre admission testing) on the 24th like he should be but somehow it wasn't scheduled with surgery and therefore the ENT has no room on the schedule for the 27th!!! OK, so here is the reading into things...are we not supposed to have our tonsils out? Are we supposed to go to heart surgery with the tonsils? Are we supposed to postpone the heart another month? UGH....no more signs please.. JUST WRITE ME A LETTER AND SPELL IT OUT.
I am not rescheduling heart yet. I have a call into Dr Kaine to see IF we do tonsils on the 12th of MARCH...yeah that is the new date, if he thinks it is OK to do heart one month exactly afterwards. Then my next question will be, does he recommend doing tonsils beforehand or does he think it can wait until after heart surgery. Does he think it SHOULD wait until after heart surgery. I have to ask all the questions ya know because there is a SIGN there and I haven't figured out what it is I need to yet.
Anyone..anyone...have a secret decoder ring from OVALTINE?? Cause I could definately shoot someones eye out right now. Hee hee--can you name the movie.
Birthday Number Twelve
5 weeks ago