More testing is needed but IF Tucker's heart is what he thinks by what he is looking at Tucker would qualify for the two-ventricle repair. YEEEESSSS. Like I said, we have more testing to do and send out but very hopeful. I have already called and left messages for our Cardiologist here to order the tests...a 3-D Echo cardiogram and a cardiac MRI. (Evidently I cant just call and schedule this as I found out when I called radiology....hee hee) No waiting around here...lets get it done and sent, lets fix this heart baaaaaby!!!!
I want to thank Ms. Kim for teaching me what she learned when her son, Will, had the ventricle repair.....and also Tina and Gabe's mom for the emails....both have children that have also had the repair. Can you feel the love here....these mom's are wonderful!!!! I cannot say enough what it means.
Lucas' Second 10K
4 weeks ago