Wednesday, December 10, 2008

28 to 27....bummer but EXCITING

OMG what a basketball game! Man, you would have thought you were at a High school game. They were up by 2, then down by 1, then up by one,,,,and so it went all night. The crowd was loud and into it, they went into overtime and ended up losing by one measly point. The girls have a lot to learn but it sure was exciting-very intimidating to play with that kind of noise for the first time.
Can you believe I even got goose bumps when we drove up the school and saw the busses outside, parking lights on, staying warm. These were the busses my daughter arrived on, to play basketball, against another school. (I know I am a goon) Man did it bring back memories. I loved playing ball and to see Hunter out there just makes me so proud.

1 comment:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Darn those are the hard ones to lose...

It sounds like they played very well though.