Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Spooky decorations....


OK everyone, I am going to make a bunch of these signs. Anyone interested? I think I can make them and ship them for $10.00 each. You can pick what it says, something like EEK, BOO,or SPOOKY for Halloween. Please keep it to 6 letters...or ask for special requests (price may differ for more letters) I think I might try to do some at Thanksgiving and Christmas as well. If you are interested or want one, leave a comment with your email address and I will email you with my address and instructions.
I thought they turned out rather nicely myself.

2 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I saw those and thought at first they were store bought. I am interested in buying one. My e-mail is nateandamy1@yahoo.com

My thoughts and prayers are with your mom.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

My Halloween stuff is coming down soon, BUT I have a few other words I might like to have. Let me do some thinking....Blessed, Family, Snowflake...I'll email you and let you know. Great idea though! You always were such a crafty girl.