Sunday, October 26, 2008

Buddy Walk pictures




I havent actually counted people yet to see if we beat the last year team numbers...but it will be very close. Thank you to everyone who came out to support Tucker. Kansas City was the largest in the world in way of funds raised, over 450,000!!! How AWESOME! I know the Guild was a HUGE part of our information search when we found out Tucker was to be born with Down Syndrome. We very soon found out Down Syndrome was the least of our worries, heart condition was top priority. Tucker is a boy... a boy who loves to laugh, play ball, and give big, wet kisses. We are so grateful he is ours!!!

2 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

I am glad it went so well and you had a fabulous turnout!

Carey said...

I'm sad we missed you! It was soooo busy this year, I hardly saw any of the teams I was looking for. Great looking team, HUGE, that's awesome!