Monday, April 14, 2008

Hanging wih New Friends....

Today Tucker is at Lisa’s house, hanging out with her kiddos she watches. Lisa watched Hunter when she was little; her daughter is 6 weeks older than Hunter. Lisa and I met at the Police Dept where we worked as 9-1-1 call takers back in the day. Man it seems so long ago. This is Tucker’s first visit to Lisa’s without mommy….I think he will do absolutely fine. I gave her a quick 5 second lesson on his G tube feeds and medicine and she didn’t show the least bit of caution. Candice, our Communication Study therapist, is going to go to her house to meet with Tucker instead of my taking off work early to meet with her. (very nice)
Todd has a lot of things come up with work and leaves us without a sitter and me using my vacation time to be home with Tucker…..so finding a slot with Lisa is great. She is great with kids and I trust her wholeheartedly with Tucker. I remember Hunter used to call her mom, she is that good. (hee hee)
Thank you Ms. Lisa for watching and taking care of Tucker today!

1 comment:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

That is so sweet of you to offer, but I could never ask you to do something like that. We are two hours away so I would be gone all day, besides that I do not have a vehicle up here to get home in. I thank you so much for being so sweet and offering, it really touches my heart. You have been a wonderful outlet. You are already helping more than you will ever know. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Love,
Amy