Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy weekend....and time outside

Hunter had her last "performance" last night. Thank you to Grandma Tucker and Kathy for attending. As well as Lisa, Madi and Britlyn. It means so much that they made time in their busy lives to suppot Hunter. She did great last night as well as the night before. She attended a little cast party afterwards that she said was a bust because the director showed up and made them all sit and watch the play. Hunter, along with all the others, were very upset over it.

Today we went to the park. We pitched a tent to fight off the wind gusts and had a picnic lunch. I did some walking, which my body fought all the way. Tucker got pushed in his cozy coupe and Hunter rode her bike. It was 77 today and NICE NICE NICE. I am so glad Tucker likes being outside now. I hope it continues. He got to swing in his very first outside swing. We swing inside -we have his swing hanging between the livingroom and dinningrooms, but never did an outdoor swing. HE LOVED IT. I have posted a video of it. Also some random pictures of us out today. I hope everyone got to enjoy the weather.

No comments: