Saturday, April 19, 2008

Annie....Opening night!!!

Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness...in the words of one of the orphans. What a TERRIFIC job by the 6th, 7th and 8th graders!

I , of course, had tears in my eyes as the opening curtain started--just thinking of what an opportunity it is for Hunter being the drama queen she is, to stand infront of hundreds of people, sing and dance. I think the tears were also for Tucker, who I hope one day can also do those amazing things. Way to go Hunter. I am very proud of you!

A very special thanks to Sheena for making the 2 hour (one way) drive down to see the play. It meant so much to Hunter that you came and supported her. Also thank you to Carla, Courtney and Katie for attending last nights OPENING night show. The cast did so good. Here is a clip of the end when everyone sings The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow. It really was a great job by all!

1 comment:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I am sure Hunter did a wonderful job. What an exciting thing to be a part of. I am sure being the parent was even more exciting. I can tell how proud you are of her and you have every right to be!!! I hope to hear of more plays that she will be a part of. Congratulations Hunter!!!

Love,
Amy