Friday, March 14, 2008

Prayers of strength

OK, so all my followers. I received a phone call from my friend last night, the one that had the cousin that had a baby boy, William, about 3 weeks ago. Things are not good for William and the family was going to have to make the decision of taking him off his life support. He was born 5 weeks early and his little lungs were not in good shape as it was. Now, with some testing, they have found a lung disease that will not allow him to do things on his own. I am so very sad for this family and my heart goes out to them. I think all of us have been in situations where we were not sure if we would be holding or taking our little ones home. Please keep William and his parents in your thoughts and prayers today, that they may have the strength and faith to know that they will be with William again.

No comments: