Wednesday, March 05, 2008

New ball pit

I was waiting and waiting until pool season. I know it sounds funny but Tucker's old ball pit got a hole on a seam and was not "fixable" so I wanted to buy a small pool for the balls. He just loved his other ball pit. SOOOO, tonight at Walmart I found this adorable one. Of course, FROG! It is a pool but we will use it inside instead. I used my birthday gift card--I find it very hard to spend money on myself when there are so many darn cute things my kiddos need. I also got the stuff for Easter baskets..it comes so soon this year. Hope everyone enjoys the pictures and the new look on the website. It is nice to have good friends that know a lot about computers..unlike myself.

1 comment:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

What a great idea, and the frog is darling! I did the same thing with my b-day gift card, I just couldn't spend it on myself:)