Friday, March 07, 2008

Daylight Savings this weekend!

Tuck is under the weather today. I left to pick him up after a few calls from his teacher. He is pale and his perfusion is not good. Daddy came home and met me and I went back to work. It is days like this that I wished we could afford for me to stay home and take care of our baby boy. He is in good hands with Daddy, they were on the couch snuggling when I left.
When I got back to work, Alisha had come by and dropped me a birthday gift. It was the bestest thing ever. It is a Brag Bag- a bag that has slots for pictures of my kiddos in it. YES!!! Of course, I took some off my wall at work and filled it right up, took everything out of my existing purse and threw it in the bag. Thank you Alisha, Greg, Izabel and Emily for the great gift. (By the way, this bag can be purchased at our Baby Crazy party that Alisha and I are throwing on March 29th at 2pm for $20.00) Everyone will be invited. You can check other items out at babycrazy.com.
We will be in this weekend, trying to mend Tucker up. The Guild is having their Easter egg hunt and party but we will have to skip it again this year. One of these years we will get to it.

DON’T FORGET TO SET YOUR CLOCKS FORWARD ON SATURDAY NIGHT

2 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

We are glad you liked the gift. I can't wait to see you with it.

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I hope Tucker starts feeling better soon! Take care, Amy