Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday Madness (Entry #28)


The crock pot dessert turned out great! I would, in the future, not put the almond slivers on top but other than that--I wish I would have had some vanilla ice cream to put with it. It really was good. I had made some ribs also, in the low oven, all day long....what an aroma it put throughout the house.
Todd helped me make some "spooky souls" with Tuckers feet yesterday as well. They turned out so cute, his size 4's. Hunter went with her dad all weekend, she overturned a 4 wheeler , hurt her back, and finally shot a deer last night at sun down. They could not find it but her dad was going back to look today. She got home around mid night and wanted to skip school today...no go!!! She went, wasnt happy, but went. She starts basketball tonight and school was out on Friday, so she had to go.
I take Tucker to his initial evaluation at KU today for his Early Communcation Project that I have signed up for. We will find out if we get 1 or 5 visits each week of the additional intervention. I am excited to see how it works and helps Tucker. The two families that I know are in it have had nothing but great things to say.

1 comment:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Such a cute idea! Izabel is going to be Raggedy Ann this year for Halloween. I think she will have a ball trick or treating this year. Are you taking Hunter and Tucker?