Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hunter update


Hunter has her own blog now and you can reach it by clicking on "my sissy" on the right side of this page. She got braces,as shown. We had to stop and get the last laffy taffy before we got them on. She wanted them so bad and now she is complaining that they hurt and cannot wait until they are off. (I tried to tell her, but mom doesnt know anything-even though I had them for 6 years in school) Just wait until she gets the wires on and they tighten them. She is in for a rude awakening. She has been home but getting ready to head back to Grandma Bryants. She met a boy down there-of course!! Man, I was not boy crazy, my sisters were but I wasnt. I am not sure why I have the daughter that is boy crazy, talking "he's so hot" about almost every boy. She will be my challenge-Tucker easy-Hunter hard!!

No comments: