Saturday, May 27, 2006

Home Sweet Home!




We have had a few bad nights since our return home. Tucker is waking up several times, with blood curdling screams. He has finally broke through a tooth on the bottom right side and we believe that to be the reason, or most of it. The other part is adjusting to no one coming in at all hours poking, listening and interrupting his sleep. He is used to it and now he interrupts his own sleep. We still cant lay him down without him waking up and crying....a few more days and that should be broke also. I have started some spoon feeds again. He loved his banana's yesterday. We have him off his oxygen and just watch his saturations all day, so far so good after day two without any. This great big oxygen tank we had delivered and now we don't need it-hopefully it stays that way. Anyway, we are adjusting to being home again. Getting a routine back into place and enjoying "our time."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Karen and family, I hope you remember me, Lisa's niece, Maggie.I have been logging on to your website for several weeks now and keeping updated on the little man's progress, seems to be doing great. He has a smile and a heart of an angel. I am trying to get a group together to do the walk at Arrowhead in August, so hopefully I will see you out there. God Bless the 4 of you and you are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»