Thursday, September 23, 2010

Struggling...

I have been struggling a lot lately. Between stress of everyday stuff to a teenager that wants to drive everywhere, with the attitude that she is invincible. My nerves are shot!!!

A dear friend of mine sent me an email today. One that hit home. With Tucker and his medical issues, church and religion have been something we have taken a back burner on. We have our own way of worship but not fellowship. Hunter struggles with the question "is there even a God". We try to tell her how could there not be, look at Tucker. Of course there is always a technological answer, there is no scientific proof..she says. That is my daughter though--show me proof, something tangible.

Somewhere, in the last 5 years, I have lost my fellowship with my Heavenly Father and in turn it has effected EVERYONE. Hunter mostly I think. I believe that everyone should be raised with a moral background, a background teaching them right from wrong. We have given that to Hunter but have lacked in the spiritual side of that. Listening to the voice, the spirit that should dwell with you to give you that feeling of doing the right thing....of TRUTH.

I truly believe that the reason I am struggling so stems back to the lack of my weekly study of truth.....of Church.

To Hunter..... this email I got today says it perfect.....I love you!!!

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, And die to find out there isn't, than live my life As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

No comments: