Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On the mend...

Tucker is back to normal but Hunter is a little slower on recovery. (not sure if she is milking it to miss school tomorrow since they dont have school on Friday or Monday.or not...we will see) Anyway, she is eating a small amount but not enough. Tucker has asked for bites all day but not eaten a lot but both have kept everything down. Thank goodness it was just a 24 hour thing.

I did get a few things done today....hmm lets see.....a nap with Tucker after I came home from work (1/2 day for me)....hmmmm oh and the kitchen floor mopped. That about covers it. OH and I did get my workout in. I am trying to be very dilligent, every other day for 20-25 min so far. I have come down 4 inches on my belt since November when I started "watching" my eating. I am not "dieting" per say but have cut out fried and junk. Pop is still in my regime as I cannot do without it if I am cutting back on my sweets. I still have a long way to go to be PRE-Tucker weight again, if I can ever get there. I am going to try to get close anyway. I hate to even put the amount of weight I need to lose to get there...so I wont...we'll just say it is as much as Tucker weighs currently. DANG....

No comments: