I have had all kinds of comments about our new addition to the family. Here are some quick answers.
1. He weighs about 20 lbs and is about the size of a small Schnauzer
2. He eats pig food, pellets found at the local farm store
3. He can get bigger but by limiting his food intake we can keep him his current size
4. He and the dogs have not met yet..too muddy to let Peanut run the backyard
5. Tucker isn't very fond of him just yet, however he did touch him tonight for the first time
6. He goes out on a leash to do his "business"
7. Our first night he was quiet and went right into his kennel
8. He loves cheerios and raisins (these are his treats for being an obedient piggie)
9. He is fully returnable IF we decide he is not for us.