Saturday, January 09, 2010

Another day of nothing....

Well not actually nothing...but nothing outside the house. We made some valentines to send to Boston while Madi was over. (we enjoyed having her...we hadnt seen her in a while) I did get my hair cut, so I guess I did leave the house for an hour. Tucker took his nap and Hunter is trying to be successful at Crash Bandicoot...which is proving to be difficult for her.

Todd and I got to go out to dinner last night....while Hunter and Tuck hung at the house. Seems like I have to bribe her but it is worth it to get out for a while. I would love to go to the movies tonight but with the cold and going out last night I am not going to press my luck. (Get to go out tomorrow night with no kids and no hubby too...I KNOW I must have been a good mommy at some point right?)

Happy Saturday all.....

1 comment:

Forever Johnny's Mommy said...

You are certainly a great Mommy!
Miss ya! Love Ya!