Sunday, June 21, 2009

Boston ....here we come


WOW, that 18 day count down went really fast. Now here I am 6am with 4 hours before we leave for the airport and catch our flight. I think everything that could possibly be done is...if not Todd will take care of it before he flies out on Wednesday am.

We had visistors throughout the day yesterday and am grateful to see everyone. I am glad it didnt turn into a "cryfest" because I dont think I could have handled it. I had a hard time last week with crying but have done pretty good this week. However, today starts a new week again....so lets see how today goes.

Happy Fathers day to all of you....please pass that on to your hubbies. Daddies are very important, I know Tucker couldnt live a day without his daddy....We love you Todd!

Thank you again to everyone who has taken part in our lives....prayers are still needed.....so keep them coming.

No comments: