Sunday, June 14, 2009

7 Days left....

One week from today and Tucker and I will be in Boston already, trying to relax and get some sleep before we report to Boston Children's Hospital for our first round of "paperwork" and testing. I thought I had so much time before we went...but now it is so close.

We have kept very busy this weekend...trying to squeeze as much fun in as we could. Friday night we went to the drive inn with Will and his family. Saturday we attended the DSG family carnival and a wedding reception for my Nephew (congrats Travis and Mykala). Today we went to Northern Missouri for a family reunion and stopped off in Trenton to see Candi, Zach and Allie. It turned out to be a nice day and Tucker got to touch his very first fish...he didn't care for it much. Daddy gave him rides on the 4-wheeler, he played hard today....and was such a good boy. I will post all kinds of pictures later.

Keep us in your prayers this next week that no one catches anything and that we have a FAMILY filled week!!! Thank you EVERYONE!!!! We love you

2 comments:

Zachery&Allie*Mommy said...

well after we got home Zachery slept the biggest part of the day..hopefully he will sleep tonight. I will get the I heart Tucker pic posted by tomorrow afternoon If it's not to late. I have a question also, today Emma went with her mom to a family reunion, it's just kinda wierd, are you related to Ben Reherniate? I don't know if I spelled that right. It would be so crazy if you were at the same place, I doubt it but what a quenkedenk, huh anyways I'm keep you guys in my prayers

ParkerMama said...

We'll absolutely keep you guys in our prayers!