Thursday, February 05, 2009

Put up your dukes....

Tucker has learned to make a fist and hit. Where he learned this, I am not quite sure. It could be a few places....lets see; school, or sissy who "bumps" fist's with him, or daddy who play fights with him. Wherever it was he sure concentrates on making his fist, the thumb is tucked in ever so tightly and the knuckles are held stiff...then the swing. He hasn't learned, thankfully, that it is knuckles that are used for the hit instead of the inside of the fist where the palm is. For his hit, he swings from the side instead of from the front.....this, I am sure, he will learn all too quickly as well.

1 comment:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Daddy better be scared...I see the muscles on that boy.

Kaden loves to beat up his daddy too. I love watching it!!! It gets me laughing so hard, I am surprised Brody hasn't popped out of me yet : ).