Saturday, February 07, 2009

Park play



Today was so very nice that I decided we were not going to stay home and clean. Todd was training in northern MO., so Hunter and I went to see a show at 1215. Grandma Tucker kept Tucker --THANK YOU MOM!!. After the show we took Tuck to Penguin park...talk about busy. Everyone had the same idea, no a single parking spot. We did manage to get a turn on some things though. Tucker even did his thing on the balance beam...the reason I say "thing" is because....well, just watch the video. :) that's my boy, there is always more than one way to do things.


We also got to finally meet baby Stryker. He is so sweet and small. Tucker gave gentle touches on the head and even a kiss. Big sister Sophia and Hunter played a game of sleep/wake up that was tooo darn cute. Sophia is a blankie kid, used to be you couldnt touch them without her taking them from you. Now she asks if you want to snuggle with her. Too cute right.

2 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

What great balance : ).

I did receive the bag and books. Thank you so much. Kaden was so happy to get the books in the mail. I told him they were from Tucker and he kept signing "thank you." I should have video taped it and posted it, but my mind is not that quick lately. Thank you again. The bag is so cute.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

So cute and so tiny! Glad you got to make it over there for a visit. And look at Sophia, wow she's grown.

Love the video and I am so glad you got to go out to a movie AND the park! Go you!