Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Update

For those wanting to look at the baby crazy stuff. Try babycrazy.com. That will at least pull up the items they have. We can figure out the rest later. Just email me and let me know what you want or we will figure out the ordering on line thing too. We can always order and ship checks back and forth or something. EDIT: The Baby Crazy Link has been fixed, you should have no problems getting on to see our party now.

Now for Tucker update. He is off the fluids today. He is eating potato chips and sitting on daddy's lap having some drinks. They will continue to watch him today while he adds regular food back to his diet. Make sure we have no more diarrhea or retching. He is retaining some of the fluid so he really needs to pee. His eyes were all puffy this morning. Now for the kicker...Hunter was texting me all night. She was up pucking and had several bouts of diarrhea as well. She is home, calling me all the time, with updates of how she is doing. She is chilling in her room watching Grey's Anatomy Season , all seasons I think. Todd is at the hospital and I am getting a few hours in at work. We are hoping he will be able to come home today as long as we keep the food going and his gut will work. Time will tell. I will keep everyone posted. I am taking the next two days off. This handling both responsibilities is for the birds and is stressing me out. So, I hate to burn vacation but at least I don't have to worry about being three places at once.

I have taken some pictures but can't get them downloaded. Tucker loves the bed at the hospital and loves the sound his toys make as they hit the ceramic floor. I have a video of him throwing everything out, then wanting them picked up to throw again.

Thank you to everyone, for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you to Carla for coming and sitting with Tucker so Todd and I both could attend Hunters banquet last night. She was recognized for her awesome scores on her Map test last year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying and thinking about you guys! I am home today with Kaiden...he has a stomach bug as well. Keep us updated!

Love ya,

Pickens Family

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I hope you Tucker gets to go home soon. Congrats to Hunter, that is awesome. It is probably a good thing that you have decided to take a couple days off from work, it sounds like you are going to need a lot of energy taking care of both of your babies. Well, as always you guys are in my thoughts and prayers, Amy