Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday (Entry #19)


I took some pictures of Tucker in his high chair pulled up to the table instead of having the tray on it. He is moving up to the yellow room in daycare and he will no longer have a high chair to use, he will have to sit at the table with the other kids. SOOO, we are practicing and trying to get him used to the "big table". Yeah, he has a dirty shirt on....loves those Cheetos ya know.

Here you see him showing off, yup and I got it on camera....waving, SOOO big and giving high five. I had tried to get him licking his lips with his tongue and making funny sounds but he didn't want to do it on Que. Imagine that.

Today Hunter and I spent some time together. We hit some thrift stores, found her some name brand jeans for 4.00 a pair, I found a "whimsical" piece for the house and some other odds and ins. I leave Monday for sales meetings and had to find an outfit-what a chore that was. Never did I think I would have such a problem finding clothes to fit. I have got to go back to WW..Got to-got to-got to-- no ifs ands or buts about it. I think I found my motivation today in those stores, standing in front of a mirror, with TOO tight clothing and TOO big of a size to go up to the next one. UGH. I told myself a size ago I was not buying a bigger size....NOT DOING IT. Not going up from where I am-but I did...I am going to have to go up again IF I do not get going with the watching what I eat and exercise daily or every other day. I was so good before I had Tucker. I could run 2 miles a day and was in a size 12.....that is really good for me, especially running the 2 miles straight. (I really hate to run) I feel so old now, no understatement there. I am in bed as soon as Tucker is and sleep as long as I can in the mornings, until the very last minute. When I get home, I have no energy and lack what it takes to exercise...I can find and come up with every excuse in the book not to. The other thing I have found, over the course of the past few years, I foget things. Cannot remember little things, things slip my mind, things get forgotten....especially the short term stuff. I am not sure if that is because so much information has been added and I am overload or what....if it isnt on my calendar or noted somewhere-forget it because I have. Calgon, take me away!!!

No comments: