Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Party (Entry #26)





Today our subdivision had a little Halloween parade, get together thing. Tucker and I ventured out for it, nothing else to do. Hunter is still gone and Todd is working. Didnt want to go anywhere so we hung at home. Here are some pictures of Tucker in the wagon on our "parade" around 2 blocks. As you can see, he fell asleep. It was nap time before we even went, I was surprised he lasted as long as he did. It wasn't bad weather, about 60 degrees. He had on a turtle neck and leggins so he was plenty warm. When we got home we both took another nap, him from 530 until about 830 and me not quiet as long. Did I get anything done today,,,,NOPE, again another day of nothing. I did, however, get the kitchen floor mopped and Tucker's room dusted down and sheets changed. Other than that, a lot of playing with Tucker and laying around.

No comments: