Monday, September 04, 2006

Busy week ahead



I thought last week was busy but this week is going to be even more so. Tomorrow night I am listing the house with a new realtor. Cross your fingers for us that she can get it sold. The new one is coming right along. I got to go in and paint the kids' rooms this weekend. They both turned out so good! We are due to close on the 5th next month. Wednesday night Todd and I have a concert-last one of the season for us. Thursday -nohting so far- getting the house ready for the party on Sunday. Friday night Hunter, Tucker and I are going to attend our first ever Northland Buddies (It is a support group for Downs syndrome families) group event at Macon Park. Saturday night our new housing edition is having a cook out and then Sunday is the BIG PARTY for Tucker's birthday. Busy busy. I cannot believe he is going to be one. Seems unreal. The reporters are doing a follow up story with us on Tuck and our every day lives after surgeries. They will be hanging with us on Monday, Tucker's actual birthday. Of course I will post it when it comes out for all to read.

1 comment:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Looks good. What theme are the dots? Are they gonna be clocks?