Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Playing In The Swing

Today, I went home for lunch as I do on Mon, Tues, and Fridays to relieve Todd so he can head to work. There is an hour time frame between Todd leaving and my mom getting home from work that I come home and spend time with Tucker. I put him in his swing, with some toys, and sat him up a little straighter than usual. Here are the pictures. Look at him hold that big ol' toy above his head-bonked his head a few times with it, but continues to do his exercises with it, up and down, up and down. He has grown so much and made so much progress over the past few months. Tomorrow the nurse comes and so does OT. We will see how much he weighs-I think he has put on a little of what he lost, he sure feels heavy.
All I can say is-----what a face, what a spirit, what a blessing!!!!




No comments: